Being the operator of this website, advinda Investor Cloud GmbH, Brienner Str. 14, 80333 Munich, Germany (hereinafter “we” or “us”), recognises itself to be the data controller with respect to the personal data collected from the users of its websites under https://advinda.com and in the advinda Investor Cloud app (both hereinafter “websites”). We are taking privacy and the right to self-determination very serious. To ensure that you are fully informed about the personal data being collected, processed and for which purposes, as well as your applicable rights, please note the following information.
1. Name and address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
advinda Investor Cloud GmbH, Brienner Str. 14, 80333 München, Germany
Email: email@example.com. Tel: +49 89 90774699-0, Fax: +49 89 90774699-19.
2. Collection of data and information as well as its usage and the purpose of processing
a) When visiting our websites
When visiting our sites, the browser that you use on your device, automatically transmits information to the server on which our website is hosted. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is processed without your interaction and stored until automatically deleted:
• IP address of the device accessing the website,
• date and time of the access,
• name and URL of the file or page accessed
• the website from which a call to our website is made (the so-called referrer URL),
• browser and if applicable operating system used on your device as well as the name of your internet service provider.
The information listed is used by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring that the content of the website are delivered correctly,
• optimizing the user-friendliness of our website,
• monitoring system security and stability as well as other
• administrative purposes.
Legal basis for processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f, GDPR, our legitimate interest in the above purposes. Under no circumstances is this data used for drawing conclusions on your person.
b) When using our contact forms, including requests for online demonstration, trials, etc.
For all enquiries, we are offering you the opportunity to contact us via forms on our website. The forms require you to provide your company, name, email address and phone number so that we know from whom we are receiving the enquiry and to be able to respond to your enquiry. Further information that you share with us via these forms is voluntary.
Legal processing of this data received by you via our forms is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a, GDPR as you are providing your data voluntarily to give us the opportunity to respond to your enquiry.
c) When registering on our website and/or subscribing to our service
When you register with us, we require a name and email address and your company name from you. When you enter into a subscription agreement with us, we require further details such as credit card data, where applicable, and tax IDs. In using our service you may provide to us further information, for example information about investment campaigns, tasks, contact details of third parties and other content. If you use our team functionality to build a team with other registered users on the websites, such content with the exception of payment data will be disclosed by you to your team members. Please note that you are obliged to ensure that you are entitled to submit your content to the websites and, as the case may be, to share it with your team members. When a license for a data packages is transferred by you to another registered user, we will also collect and process this information. We will only use the sort of personal data which are necessary for us to provide the offered services. In addition to that, your personal data will only be collected, used, processed or transmitted to the extent such action is permitted by law and/or you have given your consent hereto based on Art. 6 (1) lit a, GDPR. Basis for the further processing after the registration and our confirmation of your registration is Art. 6 (1) lit b GDPR to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you.
3. Transfer of data
There is no transfer of your personal data for other than the below purposes:
We will transfer your personal data only:
• if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit a, GDPR, the transfer is in line with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, necessary to claim, exercise or defend our rights and there is no reason to assume that you have a vital interest requiring protection from the transfer,
• in case that the transfer is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. c due to a legal obligation, as well as
• in case that the transfer is permitted by law and in line with Art.6 (1) lit. b, GDPR necessary for fulfilling our contractual obligations towards you.
We will as well collect information about your usage of our website by applying browser cookies. These are small text files which are placed on the hard drive of your computer as soon as you access the site so as to save specific settings and data exchange with our system via your browser. Cookies enable our systems to recognise your device and to render potential settings immediately available. The cookies will be saved on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted, so the websites recognizes your settings on each visit.
5. Analysis tools
a) Google Analytics
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To understand the use of our website and optimize our website further for you, we are using Google Conversion Tracking. For this purpose, a cookie will be placed on your machine in the case that you clicked a Google Ad to be directed to our site. These cookies will become invalid after 30 days and are not used to personally identify you. The data is used for statistical purposes only to find out how many users clicked an ad and were referred to our sites. If you do not wish to participate, you can set your browser to not accept cookies, see section 4 , in general or set your browser to block cookies from www.googleadservices.com in particular.
6. Data security
Except as set forth under Section 5 above, any and all information which you transmit to us, is saved on servers within the European Economic Area. To the extent that personal data is being transmitted via the internet when using our websites and its services, we are not able to guarantee that the transmission of data via the internet is thoroughly safe. Therefore, in case you would like to provide us with any strictly confidential information, we advise you to do so by postal mail by using the following address: advinda Investor Cloud GmbH, Brienner Str. 14, 80333 Munich, Germany
However, we safeguard our websites and all of our systems against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modification and distribution of your data by employing appropriate technical and organisational measures. In particular, your data will be encrypted before transmission. For this, we employ coding systems such as SSL Encryption.
7. Your rights
With regards to our processing of your personal data the following applies:
• In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to receive confirmation on your personal data processed by us, especially the purpose of the processing, the category of data processed, the category of recipients who were granted access to such data, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority the source of your data in as far as it was not retrieved by us, as well as information on any automated decision-making or profiling.
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR you are entitled to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of your incomplete personal data stored with us.
• In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR you may demand deletion of your personal data stored with us, in as far as the processing is not required to ensure the right of free speech and information, not required for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for exercising legal rights or protection from a legal claim.
• In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR you are entitled to demand restriction of processing of your personal data in as far as correctness of the data is contested by you, processing would not be legal, you however reject deletion of the data, we no longer require the data, you, however need them for exercising your legal rights and defend yourself against a claim; or if in line with Art. 21 GDPR you have objected to our processing of your data.
• In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR you may request to receive your personal data that you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request the transfer of such data to another data controller.
• In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you are entitled to revoke your consent to our processing of your data at any time. As a result, we are no longer entitled to continue processing of your data to which this consent was applicable.
8. Your right to object
In as far as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest as per Art.6 (1) lit. f, GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under Art. 21 GDPR in as far as a cause resulting from your particular situation exists or in cases of objecting to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object without having to indicate a particular cause and we will no longer process the data. To exercise your right to object, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and fiscal obligations). After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract, and/or if there is no legitimate interest on our side to maintain the data.
10. Profiling and automatic decision-making
We are not using automatic decision-making or profiling.